Graphic Designer – Editor (Inwendig)
Dokter and Vormgeving
bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company ter Japan. Wij operate a aparente currency exchange and marketplace. Wij provide our customers with convenient and arousing ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins.
Our vision is to build a truly general Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the potencial currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer wasgoed established te January 2014 ter Tokyo. Wij have since established regional headquarters for the US ter San Francisco and for the EU ter Luxembourg. Wij are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for potencial currency and blockchain technology.
Wij have raised overheen Four.1 billion yen (
$36 million) ter venture caudal funding. Our toneelpodium has facilitated overheen $250 billion ter bitcoin trades, 95% of which came ter .
Wij are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Caudal, Mizuho Caudal, Mitsubishi UFJ Hacienda, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
Since our European operation has recently embarked, you will be responsible for a broad range of tasks related to producing content. Thesis include movie content, graphic visuals, and supporting promotional marketing activities.
This is a unique chance to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story. A familiarity and genuine rente te Bitcoin and blockchain technology is desirable.
You vereiste be able to live and work ter Luxembourg.
The internship is full-time/part-time for 3-6 months. There are opportunities to join the bitFlyer Europe team on a more voortdurend ondergrond for the right candidate.
• Vormgeving a diversity of marketing assets for both digital & print, such spil posters, ads, brochures, collateral, ongezouten mail, digital assets etc.
• Designing and creating high quality web pages and landing pages.
• Editing and producing compelling movie content te the form of Social media segments, YouTube movies etc.
• Being part of every step of production, from pre-production and project programma through to post-production and delivery
• Work with Head of Marketing te accelerating brand reach and exposure across several channels
• Support other team members te a multiplicity of activities
Desired Abilities and Practice:
• University qualifications with excellent academics
• One to two years’ professional practice (start-up exposure preferred)
• Strong interpersonal communication abilities
• Practice using CMS is a plus
• Exceptional abilities te Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
• Strong understanding of graphic vormgeving principles, brand identity, and photography
• Fluent te all visual media – print, digital, movie
• Provide a listig to a current portfolio with relevant samples
• Fluent te English (verbal and written communication)
• Other European languages are desirable
• Japanese Language is a plus
Note: An inwendig is entitled to a monthly gross indemnity of EUR 1300 ter order notably to voorkant the costs related to the execution of the internship.