You will accelerate our US expansion and be an instrumental part of our growth story.
bitFlyer is the largest bitcoin exchange ter Japan.
Wij have raised 36 million USD.
bitFlyer just established its European regional HQ ter Luxembourg.
Wij are also working on our own proprietary blockchain technology.
bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company ter the world by trade volume. Wij operate a posible currency exchange, which provides our customers with a convenient and arousing way to buy and sell posible currencies. Wij are also a leader te enterprise blockchain technology.
Our vision is to build a truly integral Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the imaginario currency. bitFlyer wasgoed established te January 2014 te Tokyo. Wij have since established regional headquarters for the US ter San Francisco and for the EU ter Luxembourg becoming the very first and only exchange to be licensed ter Japan, the US and the EU.
Wij are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for potencial currency and blockchain technology. Wij have raised overheen $36 million te venture caudal funding from world-class investors including Digital Currency Group and Mitsubishi UFJ Hacienda.
This is a good chance to become part of the bitFlyer USA team, which just launched te November of .
Wij are seeking a seasoned digital marketing specialist/growth hacker who is ready to take their career to the next level. You will accelerate our US expansion and be an instrumental part of our growth story.
– Find valuable opportunities for organic, vírico and paid customer acquisition.
– Automate wherever possible. Spil you contribute to our growth, your work voorwaarde scale accordingly.
– Build and optimize the entire funnel with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of fresh customers.
– Begin spil a one-man army. Spil you prove value ter your growth initiatives, you will grow and expand your team.
– Work closely with the Director of Marketing to understand the company’s overall marketing strategy, across all of bitFlyer (Japan, USA and EU).
– Report on core metrics of every communication and campaign with the capability to analyze campaign voorstelling and identify areas for improvement.
– Listen to and engage with the online communities and act on their behalf.
– Build marketing strategies to acquire customers through online and offline channels.
– Develop our marketing framework by creating fresh ideas, testing and optimizing our marketing activities.
– Maestro and enhance customer acquisition and activation vertoning.
– Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
– Insanely data-driven and analytical
– A creative thinker
– Knowledgeable about the customer journey
– Experienced te integrating content into numerous social distribution channels
– An enormously motivated self-starter
– Adaptable to the ever- switching startup environment
– Sultry about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
– Able to scale your campaigns and eventually your team with the company
– Able to see the big picture while also focusing te on the most significant tasks at forearm
– 3-5 years of hands-on growth hacking practice te an online services company (start-up exposure preferred).
– History of successfully implementing unique growth mechanisms to increase user engagement.
– Excellent analytical abilities and an capability to interpret gegevens to create actionable insights.
– Practice te data-driven campaign management (manage PDCA cycle based on KPIs).
– BA or BS degree or omschrijving practice.
– Impeccable writing abilities with a meticulous attention to detail.
– Proven track record of listening & engaging with the online community and acting on their behalf.
– Fluent or some understanding of Japanese is not required but is a thick plus.
User Practice Vormgeving, SEO/SEM, Product Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Market Research, A/B Testing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Management, Google Analytics, Growth Hacking, Google Adwords, Tableau