bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company ter Japan. Wij operate a supuesto currency exchange and marketplace. Wij provide our customers with convenient and arousing ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins.
Our vision is to build a truly entero Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the aparente currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer wasgoed established te January 2014 ter Tokyo. Wij have since established regional headquarters for the US ter San Francisco and for the EU ter Luxembourg. Wij are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for imaginario currency and blockchain technology.
Wij have raised overheen Four.1 billion yen (
$36 million) te venture haber funding. Our podium has facilitated overheen $250 billion ter bitcoin trades, 95% of which came ter .
Wij are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Hacienda, Mizuho Renta, Mitsubishi UFJ Haber, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
Since our European operation has recently commenced, you will be responsible for a broad range of tasks. Thesis include market research, content writing, supporting marketing and human resourcing activities spil well spil común administrative tasks.
This is a unique chance to work for a leading player at the cutting edge of a fast-growth and revolutionary industry. You will be an instrumental part of this growth story. A familiarity and genuine rente te Bitcoin and blockchain technology is desirable.
You vereiste be able to live and work te Luxembourg.
The internship is full-time/part-time for 3-6 months. There are opportunities to join the bitFlyer Europe team on a more voortdurend fundament for the right candidate.
- Conducting market research on competitors, industry and customers
- Content marketing, support marketing, offline marketing including events and meetups
- Work with the Head of Marketing ter accelerating customer growth across several channels
- Product testing and development
- HR and administrative tasks
- Support other team members ter a multitude of activities
Desired Abilities and Practice:
- University qualification with excellent academics
- One to two years’ professional practice (start-up exposure preferred)
- Strong problem-solving abilities with the capability to think creatively and find pragmatic solutions
- A concentrate on generating results that will make a quantifiable difference to bitFlyer
- Enthusiastic and tenacious about growing an online business
- Capability to work effectively ter team
- Good working skill of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent ter English (hablado and written communication)
- Other European languages are desirable
- Japanese Language is a plus
Note: An inwendig is entitled to a monthly gross indemnity of EUR 1300 te order notably to voorkant the costs related to the execution of the internship.