Project Manager EU
50000 – 90000 EUR
bitFlyer is one of the leading imaginario currency exchanges and blockchain tech companies ter the world. Headquartered te Tokyo, Japan, wij treat overheen 80% of the region’s cryptocurrency trading volume and are ter a unique and privileged position to proceed our expansion into the universal financial markets. Fully licensed to operate te Europe spil well, wij treat compliance and security spil paramount.
We’re looking for an experienced technical Project Manager to coordinate the development of our universal digital currencies exchanges. He/she will pack the critical role of being the listig inbetween bitFlyer’s business operations ter Europe and engineering teams ter Japan to ensure our EU toneel development meets the highest standards to our users and to regulators. This is a high-visibility role interfacing with stakeholders across EU, JP and from time to time US, so strong communications abilities are essential spil wij solve ingewikkeld business problems and overcome technical challenges under taut constraints. This is a utter time role based ter Tokyo, Japan with frequent travel to Europe since the role will support EU entity business needs.
Candidate will report directly to COO of bitFlyer te Europe and CTO of bitFlyer te Japan.
Visa and relocation expenses will be covered for the right candidate. Candidates voorwaarde be internationally mobile and be willing to relocate back to Europe if the need arises.
The successful candidate will playmate just spil closely with business managers spil with engineering team. This candidate will have the drive and execution to build the best products while reflecting our core values of Vulpen (Passion, Execution and Numbers).
- Driving bitFlyer projects delivery to agreed success criteria (including quality, cost and delivery time)
- Deep and effective analysis of our business needs, acting spil a certain consultant for business te defining the goals for projects
- Facilitate the collaboration inbetween all bitFlyer business units and engineering teams identically – Project Manager will work with both sides
- Capturing requirements and building cross-divisional overeenstemming based on business requests and management specifications
- Identify and define project scope and objectives, final responsibility for brief, medium, and long-term road mapping, project programma and adjustment of plans if needed
- Programma and composing development teams ter order to meet the goals, coordinating work and prioritization
- Arrange and schedule service releases with business side
- Onveranderlijk project status tracking, identifying obstacles and proactive risk management
- Effective and comprehensive reporting, communicating project objectives and statuses to ensure group buy-in and effective execution
- Coordinating and supervising testing and implementation
- Accountability for identifying and gathering necessary documentation
- Ensuring final product safety and compliance with all applicable regulations
- Facilitating collaboration inbetween entities te EU and Japan taking into consideration cultural differences and ways of working
Required Abilities and Practice:
- Ondergrens Three years Project Management practice
- Practice with business side negotiations spil an engineer, or business side development
- Fluency te business English (Spoken and Written)
- Familiarity with the Atlassian suite, including Jira and Confluence
Desired Abilities and Practice:
- A deep understanding of PM skill systems including PMBOK, Agile, Scrum, SixSigma (PMP a plus)
- Familiarity with IT services (ITIL)
- Thorough understanding of the project management process via the lifecycle, and the capability to identify issues and take corrective activity
- Skill of the Japanese language and culture a plus
- Familiarity with the financial services and regulatory industries a big plus
- Visa sponsorship for international candidates
- Relocation allowance to Japan for international candidates
- Transportation expenses paid ter total
- Social insurances provided (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, industrial accident compensation insurance)
- Housing and Relocation allowance for those willing to live te closer proximity to the office
- Book purchasing project
- Free drinks, snacks, and noodles
- Saturday, Sunday, public holidays
- Paid leave
- Congratulatory and condolence leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, bday holiday etc.